HCM City (VNA) – SaVi Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company (SaVipharm) held a ceremony on March 6 to receive the Labour Order , third class, and inaugurate a high-tech Research and Development Centre along with a national modern medicine distribution system. Vietnam . It has also been granted over 300 new registration numbers for licensed manufacturing, which has contributed to increasing the market share of domestically-manufactured medicine to 50 percent and ensuring sufficient medicines for disease prevention and treatment of the people.
SaVipharm is one of the first Vietnamese pharmaceutical companies to be assessed and awarded the Certificate of Science and Technology Company for over 230 products.
The High-Tech R&D Centre has been invested and operated by SaVipharm with total investment capital of 200 billion VND. All the devices and technologies are imported from G7 countries, including labs, pilot-scale devices and technologies, and equipment for commercial manufacturing. The facility is designed for researching and developing high quality medicine groups (pellet and microgranular technologies), biomedical products, and new generation medicines for cancer treatment.
Responding to the appeal and following the directions of the Prime Minister during his inspection of epidemic prevention and control at SaVipharm on July 11 2021, the company has overcome challenges and achieved great success in developing high quality medicines for healthcare of the people.
SaVipharm has successfully researched and invented a medicine for COVID-19 treatment and is completing necessary procedures and conditions to put it into mass manufacturing. Furthermore, SaVipharm has studied and developed four types of special medicines that contain microgranular ingredients generated by the equipment and technologies of the Hi-tech R&D Centre. The company is initiating investment, business and manufacturing strategies for the period of 2021-2025 with a vision to 2030, and executing the applied research of vital high-tech medicine groups to satisfy the requirements for epidemic prevention and control in Vietnam.
Moreover, SaVipharm is finalising legal procedures for commencement of an European GMP-standardized high-tech cancer medicine factory equipped with two automatic OSD medicine manufacturing lines.
Through 15 years of formation and development as well as the solidarity and endeavour of all employees, SaVipharm has achieved remarkable results in science and technology, investment and development, manufacturing and supply and become one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in Vietnam./.
- Fresh crisis in Labour Party over alleged plot by NLC to hijack party
- Kensington voted Conservative due to 'class conscience' says Grenfell campaigner
- Tessa Jowell dead: Former Labour cabinet minister who helped to secure 2012 London Olympics dies aged 70
- South Africa: Labour Conducts Blitz Inspection in Agricultural Sector, Free State
- South Africa: Labour Conducts Blitz Inspections As Part of Workers Month, 28 to 31 May
- Popular Dublin pub ordered to pay Brazilian 'sandwich-board man' €5k for racial discrimination
- Full order of service for Harry and Meghan's wedding
- Royal Wedding order of service reveals Meghan Markle’s dad Thomas is STILL down to walk her down the aisle
- First test Mercedes G-Class 2018: Driving report On and Off-Road
- Days after burying her teen son, mom went back to class. Now she has a college degree
SaVipharm receives third-class Labour Order have 569 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 6, 2022. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.