Black Friday is over and the Black Friday soundbar deals are now drawing to a close — check out these Cyber Monday soundbar deals instead.
Black Friday has already come and gone, but there are still deals available if you move quickly. If you're here, you're looking for the best Black Friday deals on soundbars, and we've got 'em. These slim soundbars slide easily into the space below your TV and deliver a much better sound experience than the integrated speakers offered by most TVs, helping you to enjoy clearer dialogue, more exciting bass, and better-quality music. Our team has searched out the best Black Friday soundbar deals to help you score a new soundbar at a killer price.
- Amazon: Amazon has the widest range of soundbars from a variety of brands at different price points — see deals .
- Best Buy: Some of the best prices on brands including Samsung, Bose, and Sony — see deals .
- Walmart: Great for higher-end soundbars and a few affordable options there too — see deals .
- Vizio V-Series 2.0 Compact Sound Bar — <strong>$80</strong>, was $120
- TCL Alto R1 Roku TV-Ready wireless soundbar — <strong>$100</strong>, was $180
- Klipsch Cinema 400 Sound Bar + 8Inch Wireless Subwoofer — <strong>$249</strong>, was $329
- Samsung HW-Q65T 7.1ch Soundbar with Dolby 5.1 — <strong>$280</strong>, was $500
- Samsung HW-Q600A 3.1.2-channel soundbar — <strong>$330</strong>, was $600
- Samsung – 9.1.4-Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer — <strong>$1,300</strong>, was $1,800
Vizio V-Series 2.0 Compact Sound Bar — $80, was $120
- Affordable entry into the world of soundbars
- Compact and easy to fit into a small space
- Supports Dolby Audio
- Supports Bluetooth for streaming from your phone as well
This 2.0 soundbar is the ideal affordable partner for your TV. In our review of the Vizio V-Series' 2.1 soundbar sibling, we praised its excellent price point, variety of EQ adjustments, and impressive sound quality for the price. If you're after a simple, easy-to-use upgrade to your TV audio that won't break the bank, this is the option for you. Vizio is known for its value for money, and this soundbar is no exception. You'll find a compact soundbar that's easy to fit into a small space, with two speakers that offer Dolby Audio and DTS Digital Surround to fill a room in all directions, making your sound more immersive — which is especially great for watching movies.
The soundbar has plenty of connectivity options as well, supporting HDMI and ARC inputs as well as dedicated 3.5 aux and Bluetooth as well. The Bluetooth is especially handy as it makes it easy to wireless connect to the soundbar from your phone as well as your TV, so you can use the soundbar to listen to music when you're not watching the TV. It's a great choice for spaces like kitchens or small studio apartments where you want your TV to pull double duty as a stereo system as well. Finally, you can control the soundbar from a distance with either the included remote or with your voice through voice assistants like Alexa, Siri, or Google Assistant.
TCL Alto R1 Roku TV-Ready wireless soundbar — $100, was $180
- One power cable, that's it
- Perfect for Roku TVs
- Supports Bluetooth for streaming from your phone as well
The idea behind the TCL Alto R1 is total simplicity. From the setup (which only requires that you plug the R1 into power) to the way you control its settings (you use your existing TV remote), it's hard to imagine an easier way to get much better sound from your TV.
The R1 is no powerhouse, but it does have very good two-channel stereo sound, which is really all you need for smaller rooms. The caveat is that the R1 only works with TVs that have the Roku software built-in (so-called Roku TVs). They don't have to be built by TCL — any Roku TV will do just fine — but it does have to be a Roku TV.
The connection is entirely wireless, using TCL's proprietary Wi-Fi technology. Amazingly, there are no audio sync problems, and you can get the soundbar to automatically enhance dialogue and lower the volume for commercials. Not bad, especially at this incredibly low price.
Klipsch Cinema 400 Sound Bar + 8-Inch Wireless Subwoofer — $249, was $329
- Comes with subwoofer for powerful bass
- 5.1 for virtual surround sound
- Dialogue enhancement for clearer TV audio
- Easy setup with single cable and single remote
If you're after powerful, cinematic sound with easy setup and no fuss, then the Klipsch Cinema 400 soundbar might be just what you're looking for. For those who want a high-quality sound experience but don't want to be messing around with cables and complicated setup, then this is both simple to use and offers great sound. It needs just one HDMI cable to link up the soundbar, then use the included remote to control both the soundbar and the wireless subwoofer. Oh, did we mention the subwoofer? It comes with a chunky, powerful sub as well as the soundbar to give you that booming bass experience which is great for exciting, immersive movie watching.
The Klipsch Cinema soundbar has useful software and hardware to project sound out through your entire room, making it ideal for a larger space like a big living room. And it has 5.1 decoding to give that virtual surround sound that will make you feel like you're at the cinema. But it's not all big and booming, as there are also precision options like dialogue enhancement which will help dialogue sound better and be easier to understand. That's all wrapped up in a stylish, attractive package made with materials like real wood for a classy finish.
Samsung HW-Q65T 7.1ch Soundbar with Dolby 5.1 — $280 , was $500
- Wireless subwoofer delivers bass punch
- Wireless rear speakers offer surround-sound experience
- High-quality sound from a respected brand
- Game mode for gaming
Samsung's Q series are some of its top-of-the-line soundbars , offering great sound quality with special audio features like a Dolby Digital Plus decoder and Samsung's Acoustic Beam technology to provide a panoramic sound experience. This 7.1 channel option comes with both a soundbar and a subwoofer with a 6.5-inch driver for powerful bass, plus a pair of rear speakers, making it perfect for both listening to music and watching bombastic action movies. Handily, the subwoofer and rear speakers are wireless, so you can place them in a convenient location without having to run unsightly cables around your home theater setup. The soundbar and subwoofer also come with a handy remote for controlling the volume and other adjustments.
This is an option for those looking for a high-quality sound experience and some of the features of a home stereo setup in a soundbar form. You'll find all the inputs you could need on the soundbar, like one optical, one USB, and HDMI inputs, plus an HDMI output and a handy 4K pass-through with support for HDR. And to help your soundbar look as good as it sounds, it comes with a mounting kit so you can hang it on the wall above or below your TV. Finally, there's also a gaming mode to increase directional sounds if you like to game on your system as well as watch movies or TV.
Samsung HW-Q600A 3.1.2-channel soundbar with Dolby Atmos — $330 , was $600
- Extremely high-quality sound
- Comes with powerful subwoofer
- Creates immersive surround sound with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- Even better sound when paired with select Samsung TVs
If you want a TV speaker that fills the room and creates a virtual surround sound experience, one of Samsung's new soundbars with Dolby Atmos could be for you. This HW-Q600A model is a 3.1.2 system with both a soundbar and a subwoofer, and the combined 360 watts deliver a huge improvement over the speakers that are built into your TV. The subwoofer is wireless, too, making it easy to place where you need it without worrying about wires. In addition to the Dolby Atmos, it supports DTS:X and has upward-firing height drivers to help project sound throughout even a large space, so this could be the best choice for a home theater room.
It includes an HDMI input which can passthrough 4K video in HDR10+, plus there's Bluetooth support so you can quickly and easily pair the soundbar with your phone or other devices to play music as well. If you have a compatible Samsung TV, you can take advantage of the Q-Symphony feature, which lets the soundbar take over the TV's built-in speakers for greater clarity, especially for on-screen dialog.
Samsung 9.1.4-Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer — $1,300, was $1,800
- Get full 9.1.4 system with a total of 20 speakers
- Includes rear wireless speaker kit
- Supports Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- Bluetooth enabled
If you're looking for cinema-like surround sound, then this 9.1.4 channel speaker system has you covered. The Samsung HW-Q950T supports both Dolby Atmos and DTS:X for rich and realistic sound, and the combination of sound, subwoofer, and two rear speakers can be placed around your room for the best effect. The subwoofer and rear speakers are wireless, too, which means no unsightly cords marring the look of your home theater system.
It also offers smart features like adaptive sound, with the sound output optimized for your room and the content being played, and there's wireless connectivity through both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth so you can connect to the system with your phone or other device, as well as plug it into your TV. Overall, this package offers 3D sound that is perfect for enjoying movies and sports and feeling like you're right in the center of the action.
Once you've found a soundbar, why not upgrade your viewing experience as well? Check out some of the best Black Friday TV deals available to see more.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best Black Friday gaming laptop deals 2021: Cheapest prices today
- Call of Duty: Vanguard discounted at Walmart for Cyber Monday 2021
- Best Black Friday monitor deals 2021: What to buy today
- Best Cyber Monday Instant Pot Deals 2021: Early sales today
- Best Black Friday Instant Pot deals still available today
- Best Black Friday PS4 Deals 2017 You Can Save On Right Now
- The Best Black Friday 2013 Deals
- Best Black Friday tablet deals
- Best Black Friday 2014 Deals by Walmart, Best Buy, Target, Microsoft Store and More
- The best Black Friday Amazon deals
- The best Black Friday Newegg deals
- Best Black Friday 2016 laptop deals
- Black Friday headphones deal: Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless headphones for under £300
- Toys R Us Black Friday 2017 deals: save $90-$100 off an Xbox One S or PS4 Slim console
- Where to find the best Black Friday games and gadget deals
Best Black Friday Soundbar Deals 2021 You Can Still Shop Now | Digital Trends have 1909 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at November 27, 2021. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.