Moto E40, the latest smartphone from Motorola, is gearing up for launch in India. The smartphone maker has shared a teaser on social media to offer clear hints about the launch of Moto E40 in the country. The company has posted the teaser with the tagline "The Perfect Entertainer." However, Motorola has not revealed the exact launch date and the key specifications of the Moto E40 smartphone. However, the pricing and some features of Moto E40 have surfaced online via a Romanian listing.
Motorola took to Twitter to announce the launch of Moto E40 in India. The company, however, didn’t mention exact launch dates.
— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) October 6, 2021
Moto E40 specifications (expected)
Separately, Moto E40 got listed on a Romanian e-commerce website, as spotted by tipster Roland Quandt (@rquandt). The handset is listed on eMag with a price tag of RON 779 (roughly Rs. 13,600). Moto E40 smartphone is available for purchase in two colour options — Grey and Pink, as per the listing.
The listing shows that the dual-sim Moto E40 features a 6.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD display with 1,600×720 pixels resolution and 90Hz refresh rate. The display has a hole-punch design to house the selfie camera. Under the hood, the handset is listed to have a Unisoc T700 SoC, paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage. Moto E40 will run on Android 11 (Go edition).
According to the eMag listing, the handset will come with a triple rear camera setup that includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor, a 2-megapixel macro sensor, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. For selfies, Moto E40 is seen sporting an 8-megapixel camera.
Sensors onboard are said to include an accelerometer, a proximity sensor, an ambient light sensor, and a fingerprint sensor. The listing further shows that Moto E40 will have a 3.5mm audio jack and a USB Type-C port for charging. Connectivity options are said to include Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS. The handset packs a 4,000mAh battery and is listed to measure 75.64×168.08×9.14mm and weigh 198 grams.
- Motorola Razr 2019 India launch at 12.30 pm: Where to watch live stream, expected price & specs
- Moto Razr to launch today: How to watch livestream
- Motorola E6s 2020 launched with water-drop notch display, dual-camera setup
- Xiaomi Mi 10, the 108MP camera phone, to launch in India on March 31
- Samsung slashes TV prices by up to 20% for keeping dragon at bay
- Millions in India under coronavirus lockdown as major cities restrict daily life
- Samsung Galaxy M31 launched in India with 64MP quad-camera setup, 6,000 mAh battery for Rs 14,999
- Vivo India teases the launch of its next V-series smartphone
- Reliance Jio launches eSIM support for Motorola Razr
- Samsung Galaxy M30s gets a price cut in India
Moto E40 India Launch Teased, Price, Specifications Surface Online via Retailer Site have 505 words, post on gadgets.ndtv.com at October 6, 2021. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.