Speaking to the school's leadership, General Don required them to continue focusing on renewing training programs and improving educational quality in accordance with the strategy for educational and training development in the military in the current context. He asked them to closely monitor the progress of ongoing projects and new construction ventures, while making use of their present infrastructures to serve the missions of education and training and scientific research.
* The same day, another delegation of the Ministry of National Defense, headed by Deputy Minister Sr. Lt. Gen. Be Xuan Truong, visited Factory Z189 of the General Department of Defense Industry.
On inspecting the progress of the factory's shipbuilding projects, General Truong acknowledged the efforts of all staff as well as praised their mission accomplishments over the past months. He urged the factory to continue to promote creativeness and responsibility and apply technological advances to improving productivity while expanding their market by enhancing international cooperation.
* On November 11, Deputy Defense Minister Rear Admiral Pham Hoai Nam worked with Command 86.
Speaking to the unit's leadership, Rear Admiral Nam acknowledged and praised their outstanding achievements over the past time. He hoped that they would embrace all Party's guidelines and State's policies and laws, provide timely advice for leaders of the Central Military Commission and the Ministry of National Defense to promulgate legal normative documents on national protection strategies on the cyberspace.
* The Military Region 7 Command held a ceremony to inaugurate the construction of an art relief and a multi-purpose fitness complex in celebration of the 75th anniversary of its foundation day (1945-2020) with Deputy Defense Minister Lt. Gen. Vo Minh Luong in attendance.
The relief is being built to remind young generations of remembering and paying tribute to the fallen soldiers and locals, who had sacrificed themselves for national independence and freedom. Meanwhile, the fitness room is expected to help the military region's troops improve their physical health, contributing to fulfilling all assigned tasks.
* A delegation of the Ministry of National Defense, led by Lt. Gen. Ngo Minh Tien, Deputy Chief of the General Staff, checked task performance of Brigade 204 of the Artillery Corps on November 11.
At the meeting with the unit's leaders, Gen. Tien applauded them for their serious implementation of the Chief of the General Staff's direction on building comprehensively strong units over the past time. He required the unit's Party Committee and Chain of Command to continue embracing higher levels' instructions on military-defense affairs, enhancing political and ideological education for troops, and building strong units in term politics, ideology, and structure.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- How the King of New York Kosher Restaurants Helped Qatar Win Over American Jewish Leaders
- Vols: Only 11 of 30-member 2015 signing class are still with UT. Here's what happened to them
- The Latest: Lamb concedes in GOP primary for Okla. governor
- The Latest: In Oklahoma, Republicans ousted over teacher pay
- College football player who uses cannabis oil to prevent seizures barred from playing
- In the Middle East, Putin has a lot to thank Trump for right now
- 15-year-old boy stabbed to death in Wolverhampton
- Why did anti-Putin journalist Arkady Babchenko fake his own death and reappear at press conference?
- Playbook: Trump flubs endorsement of N.Y. congressman
- Editor's Notes: Changing the Gaza paradigm
Defense leaders’ activities on November 11 have 549 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 30, 2022. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.