Apple's HomePod smart speaker may be pricey, but its audio quality justifies taking the time to search for the best HomePod deals you can find. Unfortunately, as with any other Apple products, it can be difficult to find good Apple HomePod deals. As our reviewers have said, however, you're paying for outstanding quality in both construction and sound . Unlike many other smart speakers, this isn't some piece of plastic. It's solidly constructed, and it looks beautiful on your desk or wherever you decide to place it.
The sound quality is what justifies the price. You can't compare this to your average Amazon Echo. A high-excursion woofer with a custom amplifier and the array of seven horn-loaded tweeters, each with a custom amplifier, will blow you away.
Amazon has similar high-quality Echo speakers, but they're just as expensive as the HomePod. We'd argue that the HomePod is an overall better option, especially if you live in the Apple ecosystem already. Pair two of them together, and you'll have high-fidelity stereo sound that fills the entire room.
We've scoured the web for the best HomePod deals out there, and found the pickings a bit scarce, but we'll keep looking for best Apple Deals . We've also found some accessories that you might want to consider depending on how you plan to place your HomePod in the home, which are currently on sale and well-reviewed.
- EVOS Speaker Wall Mount — $24
- Allicaver HomePod Metal Wall Mount — $25 , was $35
- AutoSonic Stand for Apple HomePod — $26 , was $30
- Evos Fixed Height Speaker Floor Stand — $80
Does the Apple HomePod work with Spotify?
Yes, but with certain limitations. You could use AirPlay to play music from Spotify from an Apple device to the HomePod. However, you can not ask Siri to play Spotify. HomePod's music options accessible via Siri are limited to Apple Music only.
Is the Apple HomePod Portable?
No. The current- generation HomePods require a connection to an AC outlet to power the device. One way to get around this might be to use a portable power solution that includes an AC outlet, however. Those solutions aren't cheap, though.
Does the Apple HomePod require Wi-Fi?
Yes. The HomePod does not have an Ethernet port allowing you to use a hardwired connection. An 802.11ac wireless network is recommended for the best performance.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best cheap lawnmower deals for August 2021
- Best cheap generator deals for August 2021
- Best cheap Android tablet deals for August 2021
- Best cheap refurbished iPad deals and sales for August 2021
- Best cheap refurbished iPhone deals and sales for August 2021
- Apple HomePod review: Smart speaker edges Amazon and Google with stunning sound
- TripAdvisor lists the best cheap holiday homes in the world
- How to find refurbished laptops and the best deals for those on a tight budget
- You can pick up a new MacBook Air for as little as $699 at Best Buy right now
- EU launches in-depth probe into Apple’s takeover of UK’s Shazam
- Apple working on wireless headset for both AR, VR: Report
- Best places to go in France for a cheap family holiday that's action-packed too
- Apple memo warning staff to stop leaking iPhone secrets has been LEAKED – read it here
- This is why your six-digit iPhone passcode isn’t secure
- Entry-level HomePod might launch to spark sales
Best Cheap Apple HomePod Deals for August 2021 | Digital Trends have 759 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.