When it comes to picking fast, reliable memory for your PC build, Western Digital offers some of the best SSDs you can buy. And now a new discount is taking one of the company’s most popular models down to under $100.
For a limited time at Newegg, the WD Blue SN550 1TB M.2 SSD is now just $99.99 with a special discount code.
WD Blue SN550 1TB: was $129.99, now $99.99 at Newegg with code SSDMAY33 View Deal
Check out our WD Blue SN550 SSD review to see in detail what makes this the best DRAMless SSD yet. In short, though, it offers seriously competitive performance that outranks its own price range (ranking highly in our PC Mark 10 storage and Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers loading tests), and stands out as one of the most consistent performing low cost PCIe SSDs available.
The SN550 offers sequential read/write speeds up to 2,400 and 1,750 MBps respectively for speed, a Western Digital-designed controller for great efficiency and durability, and a fully-featured software suite to constantly monitor the health of your purchase.
Plus, for long-term peace of mind, it comes with a 5-year warranty. Don't miss out!
- Get a 1TB NVMe SSD from Western Digital for just $150 today
- SK Hynix to delve further into consumer market with two new NVMe SSDs featuring 128-layer 4D NAND
- Samsung unveils crazy-fast 960 Pro and 960 Evo M.2 NVMe SSDs
- Best SSDs 2020: the top solid-state drives for your PC
- Best After-Christmas Sales on Tech: CPUs, SSDs, More
- Predicted rise in NAND pricing could make SSDs more expensive this year
- This gaming PC with a Core i5 and Radeon RX 5700 is on sale for $1,100
- Hard Drive Size Explained: Why 1TB Is Only 931GB of Actual Space
- Extreme gaming PC build 2020
- High-end gaming PC build guide
Get This WD Blue SN550 1TB NVMe SSD for under $100 have 296 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.