Apple's Spring Loaded event , set for April 20, will not contain anything "particularly innovative" or "extraordinary." That is according to Mark Gurman, one of the most reliable Apple analysts in the biz. Gurman was speaking on Bloomberg Technology when he made the comments. When asked what the significance of the event is to Apple, Gurman replied: "Nothing you are going to be seeing next week is particularly innovative… There's nothing extraordinary that we haven't seen before from Apple or anyone else. These are more iterative updates." That does not mean there is nothing to look forward to at next Tuesday's event. Gurman explained that the main thing to look out for is an updated iPad Pro with a new processor that is "on par" with the M1 found inside the latest batch of MacBooks, as well as in the Mac Mini . The biggest tweak to the iPad Pro will come to its display, Gurman claims. The larger of the two iPad Pro models (the 12.9-inch version) will be kitted out with a mini-LED screen, which will noticeably ramp up its brightness and contrast ratio to create a "better user experience." Gurman also said the iPad Pro would come… Read full this story
- Douglas-Coral Springs hit the big time at Marlins Park
- New UM D-line coach names two Hurricanes who have yet to have a bad day in spring
- Where’s the drama? NCAA tournament’s dull first round a product of poor seeding
- Ohio State Recruiting: 2014 and 2015 Duds Cause Offensive Woes
- Spring training preview: Nine storylines to watch for as camps open
- FOX Sports South, FOX Sports Southeast to televise eight Braves spring training games
- After slow start to spring season, big events highlight prep schedules
- MLB streams spring training first innings on Facebook Live: Are full games next?
- Michigan football cancels spring game over weather concerns
- FOX Sports San Diego announces 2016-17 Anaheim Ducks TV Schedule
Unless this one product is announced, Apple’s Spring Loaded event could be a dud have 326 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at April 15, 2021. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.