Gigabyte has officially launched its CMP 30HX board for cryptocurrency mining. The board uses the same components as the company’s mid-range graphics cards, but naturally lacks display outputs. Perhaps, the most interesting detail about the product is that it comes with a three-months warranty. Gigabyte’s CMP 30HX D6 6G board is powered by Nvidia’s TU116 graphics processor (possibly with some parts disabled) clocked at 1785 MHz and connected to 6GB of GDDR6 memory using a 192-bit interface. The board measures 224.5 × 121.2 × 39.6 mm and has one eight-pin auxiliary PCIe power connector, so expect its power rating to be at 125W, same as in case of Palit’s CMP 30HX board. To ensure longevity in tough conditions, Gigabyte uses Ultra Durable certified components for the card, which is an valuable feature for miners who run their boards 24/7. The GPU is cooled using Gigabyte’s WindForce 2X cooling system comprising of an aluminum radiator, a composite copper heat pipe and two fans that spin in alternative directions to exhaust hot air above the card, another valuable feature for miners. What miners will not be happy about is the three-months warranty that Gigabyte offers with its CMP 30HX D6 6G board…. Read full this story
- Nectar card holders can bag 1,000 free points with this deal
- Old problems, new threats
- How one town coped with bank closures
- 2020 Democrats start two nights of debates in Detroit
- Meet Leo Molloy, the angriest man in the Viaduct
- Town's-End Garage to take on Kia sales franchise
- Army veteran remembers D-Day 75 years after invasion of Normandy
- A new way of nurturing nefarious activities
- 'It's a struggle to make ends meet'
- Litecoin: latest predictions as LTC surges against dollar
Gigabyte's CMP 30HX Mining Card Launches With Three-Month Warranty have 271 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at April 14, 2021. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.