Not all smartwatch deals offer devices with important health-related features, so you'd have to look closely if you want a wearable device that's focused on fitness. One way to make sure of this is by looking at Fitbit deals, as the company's fitness trackers have proven to be reliable companions. You're in luck if you want a Fitbit device, as Fitbit is currently selling the Inspire 2 at $30 off, bringing its price down to $70 from $100; the Fitbit Charge 4 at $30 off, bringing its price down to $100 from $130; and the Fitbit Versa 3 at $50 off, bringing its price down to $180 from $230. Fitbit Inspire 2 — $70, was $100 The Fitbit Inspire 2 is a traditional fitness tracker that packs the most important health features that you can expect from a health-focused wearable device. It comes with a step counter, a heart rate monitor, a sleep tracker, and the Relax app for guided breathing exercises, among others. The Fitbit Inspire 2 also offers water resistance of up to 50 meters, as well as a 10-day battery life that's possible due to its low-power display. If all you need is a simple fitness tracker… Read full this story
- These Fitbit fitness trackers are discounted on Best Buy for up to $70 off
- Amazon cuts up to $126 off these stylish Fossil smartwatches for men
- Amazon slashes the price of Kate Spade and Fossil women’s smartwatches
- Amazon lets you score the stylish Fossil Explorist HR smartwatch for only $179
- Weekend Deals: Apple Gift Cards, Surface Pro 6, Roomba 675
- Amazon offers the best deals on these Ecovacs robot vacuums
- Sunday's best deals: Electric scooters, blenders, smart thermostats, and more!
- Last-minute deals on Amazon: Up to $70 off on Fitbit smartwatches and fitness tracker
- Fitbit Versa 2 available at $130 on Amazon
- Fitbit launches $200 Versa 2 smartwatch along with a premium subscription service
FitBit has an unbelievable smartwatch deal today – Inspire, Charge, Versa have 294 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at April 18, 2021. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.