The $699 Beosound Emerge is Bang & Olufsen 's (B&O) latest wireless home speaker and, true to form, the Danish audio brand has focused heavily on creating a unique design. It goes on sale in Europe this month, but global availability isn't expected until the fall. Developed in conjunction with Benjamin Hubert of Layer, a London-based design agency, the Beosound Emerge can produce expansive, room-filling sound from an enclosure that is only slightly bigger than a hardcover book, according to B&O. How big is it? It stands 9.8 inches tall and is only 2.6 inches wide. In keeping with the book-inspired design, B&O's logo has been printed sideways, mimicking the spine of a book. The Emerge comes in black anthracite at the $699 price, but for $899, you can get a gold-tone edition that sports oak wood side panels for a more luxurious vibe. Despite having such a slender body, the Emerge possesses three discretely powered drivers for a total of 120 watts: A 37mm midrange driver, mounted at an angle, a 14mm soft-dome tweeter, and a 100mm side-firing woofer, each of which receives its own class D amp. To help the Emerge sound as good as possible in multiple… Read full this story
- Audi A5 Sportback 2.0 TDI
- Apple releases iOS 11.4 with support for Messages in iCloud, AirPlay 2 and more
- Apple is releasing iOS 11.4 with support for Messages in iCloud, AirPlay 2 and more
- HP Spectre x360 15: performance, portability, and compromise
- Tuesday's Best Deals: Puma Sale, Luigi's Mansion 3, Dr. Bronner's Sampler, Anker Flashlights, and More
Bang & Olufsen’s latest speaker is as thin as a book have 254 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at April 15, 2021. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.