AMD released Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.4.1 today, bringing a host of updates, improvements, and features to Radeon cards. On the list is AMD Link 4, which expands Radeon's remote play application with a native Windows app, multiplayer streaming, and support for 144 frames per second (fps) and 5.1 surround sound. The biggest improvement is dynamic stream adjustment. Now, AMD Link will automatically detect your hardware and network conditions and adjust the stream accordingly. AMD claims its new streaming technology is "up to 60% better" after the company overhauled its streaming tech to lower latency. In a press briefing, AMD claimed Link's player base "practically tripled" over the last year, causing the company to "go back and see what improvements [it] could bring to the AMD Link experience." First up is a Windows application that allows you to connect to a computer with a supported Radeon card . The Windows app can launch games just like the previous version of AMD Link , but it also supports a full remote desktop experience. You can find popular apps alongside your games in the AMD Link window. Along with the Windows app, AMD introduced Link Game. This feature work similarly to Steam's Remote… Read full this story
- From bar trivia to fantasy role-playing, Zoom is the world’s new game room
- Play the game right to outsmart the virus
- UK announces another 358 coronavirus deaths bringing total fatalities to 28,491 as new hotspot map reveals swathes of Britain outside major cities that have had ZERO deaths
- Fast, but compromised: Gigabyte’s AMD-powered mini gaming PC reviewed
- PS5, Xbox Series X launch dates could depend on AMD chip production
- Coronavirus live updates: Massive, long term Bay Area studies may shape state’s reopening
- Huawei ban timeline: Company reportedly strengthens European links in face of US restrictions
- Intel Graphics Just Tweeted an Image of a Massive, Mysterious Chip
- Gareth Bale to lead Real Madrid transfer clearout this summer to raise £105m worth of funds for Zidane’s squad overhaul
- Former LSU coach Les Miles hopes to bring life to Kansas football; 'we'll do it right'
AMD’s Link 4 brings a massive overhaul to its remote play software have 344 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at April 20, 2021. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.