A good photo story needs deep personal views By Vuong Anh A photo of La Kim Tuyen taken by Thuy Tran Some say photography is a way of delivering by means of photos one's own messages. That is also what professional photographers would like to show to trainees in a photography workshop themed "Vietnamese Women" hosted by the Institute of France in Vietnam (IFV). Participants aged between 18 and 28 with basic knowledge of photography were welcomed to join the workshop. They were guided by three professional photographers, including Maika Elan, Binh Dang and Nicolas Cornet. Following is a mosaic constructed by the three photography mentors and three trainees under their mentorships. Taking place in HCMC and Hue City in late January, the workshop offered a great chance for young photography enthusiasts to learn more about effective techniques for and the art of conveying one's own messages through photo stories. In this sense, several great photo stories have been born to the workshop. They are now displayed in HCMC until mid-April. Maika Elan, mentor As one of the mentors in the workshop, Ms. Elan likes the way her young trainees share their stories. Each person approaches and explains his/her stories… Read full this story
- Suicide Squad: What You Need to Know
- The story of Joe Burrow and Ed Orgeron: Why this duo is 'forever linked' • Part I
- It's Not Just North West! How JoJo Siwa Became the Reigning Tween Queen
- Blood in the Gutters, 127 Takes and the Twins Then and Now: 40 Haunting Secrets About
- FMIA: ‘Just Figure It Out, Bro’—How The NFL’s Most Challenged Team Is Handling Distance Learning Reality
- Coronavirus live updates: Reopening at last begins for some Bay Area stores, offices
- Coronavirus live updates: Santa Clara County joins rest of Bay Area in reopening retail businesses
- Steven Soderbergh on Filmmaking, the Weinstein Scandal, and Why You Shouldn’t Call
- #Unplug: The Complete, Printable Guide
- Lenny Pozner Used to Believe in Conspiracy Theories. Until His Son’s Death Became One.
A good photo story needs deep personal views have 330 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at April 18, 2021. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.