Did the weekend fly by and you totally forgot to catch up on the latest streaming content? We're here to remind you that you can now watch Raya and the Last Dragon — the latest animation from Disney — over at Disney+ as part of its $30 Premier Access service. It's the perfect time to sign up for Disney+ if you haven't already. The movie stars Kelly Marie Tran as Raya, a warrior who has to track down the last surviving dragon in her world in a bid to stop an evil ancient enemy from destroying everything she loves. Featuring a cast including Awkwafina, Daniel Dae Kim, and Alan Tudyk, the movie should be a fantastic hit for all the family. Set in the mystical world of Kumandra, it looks at a time when people and dragons coexisted side-by-side peacefully until the evil Druun arrived and the dragons were forced to sacrifice themselves to save their human friends. The film picks up the story centuries later with the plucky Raya out to save everyone. As with previous major Disney+ releases like Mulan , Raya and the Last Dragon is available exclusively as part of the streaming service's Premier Access. Premier… Read full this story
- Disney’s new streaming app to get EVERY Disney movie ever made – and will be way cheaper than Netflix
- Scarlett Moffatt finds love with policeman after string of failed relationships
- Game of Thrones: Episode 3 reviewed
- Winter is over: HBO brings down curtain on TV phenom 'Game of Thrones'
- Homegrown TV content could be squeezed out in global marketplace – Lord Hall
- The verdict on Gavin Henson: What sort of legacy will he leave?
- Primark unveil Friends themed collection of clothing and homeware – and it's amazing
- Interview: Ken Scotland reveals why he loved playing against Wales
- Inside the heart of the EU in the last days of Brexit
Reminder: Raya and the Last Dragon is now streaming on Disney+ have 307 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at March 8, 2021. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.