Just days after Elecrow launched its Kickstarter campaign for Crowbits on February 24th, the company has already received pledges 3x over its goal of $9,994 thanks to strong community support. But it's not too late to send in your pledge since there are still 40 days left before the end of the fundraiser. All orders are expected to ship to customers by June 2021. Following the success of its CrowPi 2 Raspberry Pi Laptop which launched last year, the electronic maker has come out with another fun STEM-based learning product that's geared toward teaching kids to code as they play. Crowbits has over 80 magnetic blocks that easily snap together to build various projects. It's packaged as a series of learning kits, from the basic kit aimed for beginners, and progresses to more complex kits that include additional modules and offer more challenging projects for advanced learners. Each kit has various modules that can be programmed based on their function and are differentiated by size and color. Crowbits is also designed to seamlessly work with Lego bricks (a most welcome and added bonus for Lego enthusiasts) to extend the creative play, develop building skills and encourage imagination. Crowbits has five… Read full this story
- Boys & Girls Club promotes STEM with 'Ask an Engineer'
- STEM Grant to Benefit Hoosier Schools
- What is STEM School Highlands Ranch?
- STEM centers, maker space coming to Oklahoma City schools
- Schumer promotes effort to curb robocalls
- New STEM Center to be built at Ransom Everglades School
- Invest in summer learning gains, not summer loss
- Purdue Startup Awarded $275K for AR STEM Initiative
- Learning about spectacular-looking floss silk trees
- Dyer Observatory camp in Brentwood inspires path in STEM
Elecrow’s Crowbits Uses Programmable Blocks to Promote STEM Learning have 275 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.