Dell is refreshing its 15-inch gaming notebook, the Dell G15, with a new design and refreshed specs. Today’s announcement is for China, where the laptop is available now, and will come to the rest of the world “later,” likely this year. TDP and Nvidia’s Ampere (RTX 3000) graphics. No specific processor details were made available. The 15.6-inch display will go up to 360 Hz, which should help in quick twitch esports, and uses low-blue light hardware, meeting German TuV standards. Image 1 of 2 Image 2 of 2 The new G15 has a more aggressive, angular design that comes in four new colorways: dark shadow grey, obsidian black, “spector green with speckles” and “phantom grey with speckles,” which seem to suggest somewhat glittery exteriors. Dell missed an opportunity to call it “specktor green,” but oh well. No prices were immediately announced, and Dell has made no suggestions as to whether the specifications coming to the rest of the world will be the same as the ones in China.
- Dell considering acquisitions or possible IPO
- Sturgeon urged to avoid repeat of "Scottish shambles" in China
- Foxconn gets China go-ahead for Shanghai IPO of subsidiary
- WGC HSBC Champions: Fitzpatrick turns iron man to stay in contention in China
- Not Everyone Loses in a Trade War
- Ford’s Lincoln Looks to SUVs for Salvation
- Celebrity Big Brother 2018 kicks off in style as Emma Willis launches the Year of The Woman theme with all-female cast
- Scottish Speakers’ Corner takes shape at foot of Leith Walk
- The secret garden: Edinburghs's Royal Botanic gardeners reveal what goes on behind the scenes at a blooming marvellous attraction
- Complaint against Snapchat update now fifth most retweeted tweet of all time
Dell G15 Gets Glittery Redesign, RTX 3000 in China have 269 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at March 9, 2021. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.