We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more . Nook is back Lenovo brings its great tablet design to the Nook family. Derrek Lee 19 Mar 2021 0 Source: Lenovo What you need to know Lenovo and Barnes & Noble launched a new 10-inch Nook tablet. The Nook 10″ HD Tablet weighs just under 1lbs, is powered by Android, and features 32GB of storage. The new Nook will be available in early April for $130. You may be surprised to learn that Nook tablets are still being made, given that Barnes & Noble launched the last device in 2018. Even a glance at the Nook lineup on the Barnes & Noble website shows just two tablets, one of which is a refurbished version of its 10″ tablet. A cursory glance towards the bottom of the page includes a section of common questions, one of which asks if Nook has been discontinued. Barned & Noble has risen once again to prove that it’s still around by launching a brand-new tablet. The new Nook 10″ HD Tablet was the result of a partnership with Lenovo, which makes some of the best cheap Android tablets like the Lenovo Smart… Read full this story
- Barnes & Noble Goes After Amazon Fire With $50 Nook Tablet
- Barnes & Noble Revamps PubIt Self-Publishing Platform as Nook Press
- Barnes & Noble NOOK HD
- Samsung, Barnes & Noble team up on tablet design
- Samsung, Barnes & Noble to hold Nook event Aug. 20
- Is Barnes & Noble Launching Another Nook Color?
- Barnes & Noble Looks to Ditch Nook Tablet Business
- Barnes & Noble Drops Nook Tablet Prices for Mother's Day
- Samsung, Barnes & Noble Can't Save the Nook
- Barnes & Noble Nook GlowLight 3
Barnes & Noble partners with Lenovo to launch a $130 10-inch Nook to take on Fire TV tablets have 271 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at March 19, 2021. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.