News of intermittent USB connectivity issues on AMD Ryzen systems broke a few weeks ago, and the company has since announced that it is investigating the widespread reports to identify the root cause. AMD has not yet produced a full fix for the issue, but in the interim, its tech support has now issued its first official advice on steps that might help resolve the situation. posted to Reddit ). “Based on user feedback we have received; the suggestions below could improve or resolve general USB device stuttering issues. Update Windows 10 18.104.22.1681 and can be download here . 1.) Set PCIe mode from Gen4/Auto to Gen 3 in the BIOS These settings are found in the BIOS. Please refer to the motherboard user manual if more information is needed.” Most of the advice follows good common-sense troubleshooting tips, like making sure you’ve installed the latest BIOS, chipset driver, and version of Windows 10. full text of the message here .
- Monster Hunter World Connection Issues Made Worse By PC Patch
- AMD's latest GPU driver is optimized for Devil May Cry 5, fixes a mouse lag issue
- PS4 System Update 2.01 Now Live, Fixes Rest Mode Crash Issue From Version 2.00
- Batman: Arkham Knight Publisher Suggests Lowering Settings to Deal With Issues
- [Update: Xbox Live Down] Titanfall Xbox Live Connection Issues Hurt Launch Day
- PSN Experiencing Connectivity Issues Right Now [Update: Fixed]
- PlayStation Network is currently suffering connectivity issues
- For Honor Update Arrives, As Fixes Promised For Matchmaking Issues
- Hands on with AMD’s fab new Ryzen CPU
- AMD Ryzen 2 news, reviews, and benchmarks
AMD Suggests Possible Fixes for Ryzen USB Connectivity Issues have 249 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.