Sony Z8H 75 Inch 8K Ultra HD Smart LED TV Score Details DT Recommended Product "The Sony Z8H is capable of absolutely stunning picture quality." Incredible HDR brightness Deep blacks Accurate shadow detail Exceptional color Great sound Some artifacts in highly detailed patterns MSRP $4,998.00 Some might be hesitant to jump into an 8K television due to the current lack of 8K content — and the question of whether you can even see a difference between 8K and 4K. To investigate these concerns, we went big with a 75-inch Sony Z8H 8K HDR television, which we feel is the smallest-sized screen you'd want to go with for an 8K TV. And as we found out, you get more from an 8K television than just a big picture. Sony Z8H 8K HDR TV details While we reviewed the 75-inch model, our review also applies to the 85-inch model. Screen Size Model Number MSRP 75-inch XBR75Z8H $4,998 85-inch XBR85Z8H $8,999 First impressions Previous Next 1 of 4 Right out of the box, we noticed the very sturdy feet the Z8H comes with — which is good, since the TV itself is pretty heavy. The feet can be placed toward the middle of… Read full this story
- Sony A1E 4K TV review: This could be the best OLED TV money can buy
- TCL P-series Roku smart TV review: Dolby Vision hits the mainstream
- Samsung UN55MU9000 smart TV review: No quantum dots, but silky smooth motion
- TCL Roku TV review (model 50UP130): A good picture, and a fantastic user interface
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony X930D 4K UHD TV review: Color and HDR done the Sony way.
- Samsung Q9F series QLED smart TV review: Samsung's best 4K UHD TV yet
- Hisense H9D Plus 4K UHD smart TV review: Great color, but not enough brightness to make HDR shine
- LeEco Super4 X65 TV review:A good picture and great features at a nice price
- What Are QLED TVs? Samsung's New Screen Technology Explained
Sony Z8H 8K HDR TV review: 8K is the way have 340 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at February 15, 2021. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.