Tired of staring at the same old home screen? If you’ve got a smartphone running Google’s Android operating system, good news: You don’t have to put up with the monotony any longer. Android supports what are known as third-partyÂ launchers , custom apps that supercharge your home screen with new features, themes, and optimizations. There’s a pretty large list of launchers to choose from, but few come close to the level of polish and customization of Nova Launcher , a free (and optionally paid ) Android launcher for all devices running Android 4.0 and newer. Nova Launcher replaces your home screen and app drawer, the scrolling list of app icons normally accessible by swiping up on your phone’s home screen. But on the default settings, you won’t notice much in the way of change â and that’s because Nova Launcher sticks to a fairly vanilla take on Android’s home screen. But there’s a lot Nova Launcher can do that’s not immediately obvious. Don’t like the shape or style of app icons? It’s easy to swap them out. Bored of the transition animations between home screens and apps? Just pick different ones. There are more customization options than we can cover here… Read full this story
- Google now lets you use Stadia on any Android phone
- Do you use third-party launchers on Pixel phones?
- These Android phones support Wi-Fi 6
- The new Kyocera Duraforce is a 5G tank of an Android phone
- How to use dual WhatsApp in one phone
- Google Duo might disappear from some Android phones soon
- How to connect AirPods to your Android phone
- How the LG Wing made me completely rethink how I use Android phones
- Google Messages could soon stop working for certain Android phones
- Cheap Android phone deal drops the Moto G7 Plus to just $120
How to use Nova Launcher to customize your Android phone have 299 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at February 22, 2021. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.