Extravagant DIY builds have long become mainstream, so many people are looking for hardware that matches design of their existing rigs. Those with a snow-white PC want to use white components, which are sometimes hard to find. Of the many GeForce RTX 3060-based graphics boards announced thus far, there is only one white card, spotted by Hermitage Akihabara and made by Galax. This card is currently not even listed on Galax’s website and appears to be only available in one Japanese store. The graphics board is called the Galax Galakuro GeForce RTX 3060 12GB (GK-RTX3060-E12GB/OC/White) and it carries Nvidia’s GA106-A300 GPU with 3584 CUDA cores clocked at up to 1807 MHz (slightly up from 1780 recommended by Nvidia) in boost mode as well as 12GB of 15 Gbps GDDR6 memory with a 192-bit interface. The GPU is cooled down by a rather massive cooling system incorporating an aluminum heatsink, heat pipes, and two fans which occupy 2.5 slots. Keeping in mind that the board is rated for a 170W TDP, it is not surprising that it comes with a rather advanced cooler. On the one hand, the massive cooler will improve the card’s overclocking potential. On the other hand, not… Read full this story
- The GeForce 9600GT 512 Mb Reviewed
- Sony Ericsson W910i White Gold Vs Samsung F480
- Sony W910i White Gold - The Popular Gold Phone
- Being As Clear As Possible: Audi Has Launched A New Ad Campaign To Clarify That Anyone Is Allowed To Buy And Drive An Audi, It Doesn’t Have To Just Be Old Bald White Guys
- Sony K660i Lime White Joins The Sony Ericsson K660i Cybershot Range
- Is Sony Ericsson W910i White Gold Outdated By Sony G700?
- Creating Successful White Paper Programs - Best Practices
- Sony Ericsson W910i White - Outsmarts All Walkman Mobile Phones
- Sony Ericsson W910i White - The Most Demanding Mobile Phone
- Sony Ericsson W910i White - A New Color in Sony W910i Series
Galax Launches White GeForce RTX 3060 12GB have 326 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.