Your home is your haven. It's a place to unwind, be with the people (or pets) you love, and just breathe. But sometimes, everyday life can make your home smell less than ideal. Cooking odors from cauliflower to fish, pet smells, even the general mustiness from closed windows on a rainy day, can all leave your home spelling …. bad. Aerosol sprays can solve the problem, temporarily, but they fill the air with potentially harmful chemicals. Scented candles are an option, but if you have little ones or pets, sometimes having an open flame in the house isn't the best idea. Homeowners looking for a natural and more consistent solution to a great-smelling home rely on the clean, natural aromas of essential oils. What exactly are essential oils? Simply put, essential oils are compounds extracted from plants, via mechanical cold pressing or distillation, that capture the plant's scent and flavor, otherwise known as their "essence." Since no two plants are exactly alike, each has unique aromatic compounds that contribute to its own distinctive essence. There are several simple methods for dispersing the scent of aroma oils in your home: Add a few drops to the water used for mopping floors… Read full this story
- Scandinavian décor ideas better than anything you’ll find at IKEA
- From (Heated) Pillows to Probiotics, We Tested 10 New Ways to Boost Your Mood Naturally
- Best sleep tips: Tricks & products to help you fall asleep quickly
- Save time and money with TikTok household hacks from savvy social media stars
- Care for your lips during dry weather with these DIY lip balms
- The best new beauty products 2021: New makeup & skincare launches to spark joy
How to choose the right essential oils to scent your home have 280 words, post on theangle.digitaltrends.com at December 14, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.