Little Mix are all planning to go solo next year after it emerged Jesy Nelson has temporarily left the band due to ‘private medical concerns’. Perrie Edwards, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall are set to launching solo careers next year at the end of their existing record deal, it has been claimed. They are said to have been secretly meeting with industry bosses as well as new managers and agents while Jesy, 29, also plans to kick start a solo career when she is feeling better. Future: Little Mix are all reportedly planning on going solo next year after it emerged Jesy Nelson has temporarily left the band due to ‘private medical concerns’ The Sun reports that Perrie, 27, and Jade, 27, are both looking at solo music projects while Leigh-Anne, 29, is eyeing up TV opportunities. A source said: ‘The girls have been open and honest with each other, and with their current management team. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Doja Cat showcases her killer curves in a… ‘It was basically a night out but in the studio’: Jade… Perrie Edwards gives boyfriend Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain a… I’m A Celebrity 2020: Jessica Plummer breaks down during… Share this article… Read full this story
- Jesy Nelson belts out Lady Gaga after quitting Little Mix and launching solo career
- Chris Hughes supports ex Jesy Nelson's decision to quit Little Mix due to 'pressure'
- Little Mix stars reveal they’re back in the recording studio after Jesy Nelson makes solo music
- Jesy Nelson 'is at the centre of a £2million bidding war as record labels try to sign her following her Little Mix departure'
- Jesy Nelson rocks Playboy joggers to recording studio as she works with Little Mix producers after quitting group
- Jesy Nelson’s ex and Our Girl star Sean Sagar spends weekend in hospital with mystery illness
- Jesy Nelson says she can't wait to start 'next chapter' as she signs management deal
- Jesy Nelson's solo career 'in good place' as she teases new music in studio
- Jesy Nelson's fans convinced she's dropped cryptic clue about solo music in snap
- Jesy Nelson hits the studio as she works on solo music three months after quitting Little Mix
Little Mix 'have made secret plans to all go solo next year' as Jesy Nelson takes 'extended break' from the group due to 'private medical reasons' have 353 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 18, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.