I’ve never cared much for my home theater setup. In fact, I own a six-year-old LG LED television paired with a soundbar. And if that sounds bad, just know that it’s a 3D TV too. That’s all there is to it. Despite the boring and questionable arrangement, I do enjoy watching a good flick with the volume at nearly full blast, which is my vain attempt at reliving the theater experience at home. Related Black Friday Sales The best Black Friday Amazon Echo deals 2020 The best Black Friday robot vacuum deals for 2020 The best Black Friday smart home deals 2020 It’s honestly mind-boggling to fathom how I’ve tolerated such a setup for so long. And I never imagined that I could improve it by adding the HomePod mini into the mix. But you know what? Not only is it now part of my home theater setup, but it’s replaced my soundbar for those movie-watching sessions. I never intended for this to happen, but after experiencing the HomePod mini work its magic, I’m convinced it’s a solution for those looking to elevate their audio experience. How to connect HomePod mini to Apple TV In order for this to happen,… Read full this story
- This Rear-Engine Hatchback Almost Became The New Mini Cooper
- Photo Comparison: MINI Cooper vs Audi A1
- Take A Look At The Future Of Mini
- Uh, Apple, Did You Think This Through?
- The 2014 Mini Cooper Is The Future Of BMW
- A Mini Didn't Win The Dakar Rally
- Back in the 1960s, Marcos Engineering didn’t have enough money to display their Mini-based sports co
- Mini Coupe And Roadster Might Be Replaced By New Sports Car
- The Australian 'Italian Job' Mini Didn't Really Escape The Cops
- Mini Realizes They May Have Gone Too Far And Might Start Trimming Models
I didn’t think the HomePod mini could replace my soundbar — but it did have 311 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at November 21, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.