Apple’s MagSafe Charger costs $39 and the clear iPhone 12 case with MagSafe costs $49. Using these two figures and some quick math, I’m in the position to tell you the total amount of money I wasted on MagSafe accessories is $88. MagSafe charging seems like a great idea, but it just doesn’t do enough yet to justify this price. It’s not that MagSafe itself is a poor concept — it’s not. The puck charges my phone admirably, and the MagSafe case will undoubtedly protect my phone to a degree in the event of a drop. However, a few weeks into ownership, I’ve not found a compelling reason to use either, especially over any other similar product, which makes me wonder why I bothered at all. What’s wrong with the MagSafe Charger? Nothing is wrong with the MagSafe Charger. It’s a small, well-made wireless charging puck that charges my iPhone 12 Pro very efficiently, and will even (slowly) charge non-Apple phones too. When my iPhone is inside the MagSafe case, it snaps on to the puck with a solid thunk, and doesn’t come loose. The MagSafe Charger does everything it says on the tin. But all the other wireless chargers… Read full this story
- Hair Style Magazines? Dont Waste Money, These Are The Best
- Online Coupons for iPhone Apps and Accessories
- Stop Wasting Money When You Fill Your Car Up With Gas – Part 1
- Do Not Waste Money on Expensive Tickets
- Stop Wasting Money On Useless Pay Per Click Campaigns and Start Making Money
- Green And Red Wedding Cake Accessories: Just In Time For Christmas
- Avoid Wasting Money On Exercise Equipment
- Stop Wasting Money On The Latest Treatment of Psoriasis
- Are you Wasting Money on your Marketing Campaign?
- Lowe’s has vintage white ceramic trees for just $10
Don’t waste your money on iPhone 12 MagSafe accessories just yet have 304 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at November 20, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.