Netflix delivered a Halloween hit in 2018 with filmmaker Mike Flanagan’s chilling series The Haunting of Hill House, and followed it up this year with another gothic horror masterpiece, The Haunting of Bly Manor. Adapted from the stories of Henry James, The Haunting of Bly Manor follows a young woman who agrees to serve as the governess for a pair of orphaned children at their family’s secluded estate, only to be tormented by a series of terrifying supernatural encounters that hint at the manor’s dark past. Like its predecessor, The Haunting of Bly Manor offered plenty of nightmare fuel, from the massive, foreboding manor itself to the ghosts haunting its halls — all of which were brought to the screen through a mix of practical, in-camera techniques and clever visual effects. Digital Trends spoke to Rob Price, Zoic Studios‘ visual effects supervisor on The Haunting of Bly Manor, whose team worked on more than 600 shots across the series’ nine episodes, to find out how much of a role VFX played in creating the series’ most terrifying elements. Digital Trends: There were so many parts of the series that I suspect visual effects played a role in. What were some of the elements… Read full this story
- Interview with Bondi Effects
- 'Game of Thrones' claims 7th Emmy in visual effects
- Make Creative Wine Labels! Use Fonts And Snazzy Visual Effects
- Red Riding Hood Download With Crystal Sound And Visual Effects
- Gordon Ramsay, 52, reveals he 'blacked out' during the 'scary' birth of son Oscar... after putting Ed Sheeran on to 'calm everybody' for the delivery
- The Scary Thing About DC Universe's
- "To Transcribe" or "Not To Transcribe" Interviews?
- Top 5 Principles of Effective Website Design
- Is Rihanna’s ‘Visual Autobiography’ a Triumph or a Tease?
- ABC to Air Hunter Biden Interview Before Dem Debates
Interview: The scary visual effects behind The Haunting of Bly Manor have 308 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at October 24, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.