The Xbox Series X and Series S are launching on November 10, 2020, bringing better resolution, higher frame rates, and ray tracing to gamers around the world. These upcoming Xbox Series X games should showcase that. If you’re eager to find out what Microsoft has in store for the years ahead, we’ve rounded up every game confirmed so far, including new offerings, franchise installments, and ports of existing titles. Needless to say, Halo Infinite is just the beginning. Optimized games available at launch Xbox Series X and Series S will hit store shelves without an exclusive launch title. To make up for that, it will launch with over 30 games that are “optimized” for the new hardware. Existing games like Fortnite will be available to play one day one with some form of next-generation improvements, though it’s not clear what those updates are for each game. These games will be available to players in a few different ways. Games like Assassin’s Creed Valhalla utilize the consoles’ Smart Delivery feature, giving players who own the game on Xbox One a free upgrade. Some of these upgraded games will be available via Game Pass, including first-party titles like Gears Tactics and Ori… Read full this story
- E3 2018: what games to expect from Bethesda, Ubisoft, EA, Capcom, Square Enix and everyone else
- Games Expected/Confirmed to Appear on E3 2018
- All the confirmed Nintendo Switch games, and the others we still want
- Xbox has 5 new studios, here's who they are and what they could be working on
- Xbox Backwards Compatibility gets Fable, Splinter Cell, and Ninja Gaiden 2 in latest update
- PlayStation 5 Specs vs Xbox Scarlett Specs: What We Know So Far
- Top 10 Gamescom 2019 Games To Look Forward To The Most
- Rumor: Xbox 720 Will Require Constant Online Connection and Activation Codes
- New ‘Grand Theft Auto 5’ Rumors – Customization, Hostages, Animals, & Map Image?
- Original leaker walks back on Battlefield: Bad Company 3 rumors
Every confirmed and rumored Xbox Series X and Series S game so far have 322 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at October 15, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.