September 03, 2020 – 14:01 BST hellomagazine.com Strictly Come Dancing has nearly finished announcing the line-up, so our next big question is when does the show start? See our predictions Strictly Come Dancing will be back on our screens very soon , and we can’t wait to see the return of that iconic dance floor, our favourite judges along with a brand new line-up of celebrity contestants. MORE: Prince Harry’s friend joins Strictly Come Dancing Of course, plenty will have changed in the new show due to social distancing. Most notably, the show will have a later start than usual, and will only last for eight weeks instead of its usual 12. While we know that the series will return in October, when will it most definitely be back on our screens? The launch show usually takes place two weeks before the show The launch show tends to take place two weeks before the series begins, in which the celebrities begin training and rehearsals, and should this go ahead in the same way as previous years, it might mean that we’re looking at a later start date in October, with the launch show potentially taking place on 3 October, for… Read full this story
- First look at Dancing on Ice 2019 is here!
- DC mayor defends restricting dancing at weddings amid pushback
- Fortnite: How To Dance At Durrr Burger And Use Firefly Jar At Pizza Pit
- Badlapur announces strict COVID-19 lockdown from May 8
- Best Fitness Trackers for Triathlon Training in 2020
- When is the Indy 500? Start times, schedules, TV, stats, historical details about the race
- Japan's service sector shrinks at slowest pace since health crisis started - PMI
- NZ NBL: Wellington Saints send league stern warning after 2020 hiatus
- Converge ICT receives 2nd win from 2020 Intl Finance Awards
- Arsenal – West Brom: How to watch, injury news, start time, odds, prediction
When will Strictly Come Dancing 2020 start? have 298 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at September 3, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.