Made In Chelsea star Jamie Laing and EastEnders actress Maisie Smith are the latest celebs confirmed to be taking part in the 2020 series of Strictly Come Dancing. Jamie was forced to pull out of the 2019 series before the first dance after injuring his foot, while Maisie is best known for her role as Tiffany Butcher in EastEnders. The two celebrities were unveiled live on ITV’s This Morning, while Thursday also saw comedian Bill Bailey and Invictus Games star JJ Chalmers announced. Unveiled! Made In Chelsea star Jamie Laing and ex EastEnders actress Maisie Smith are the latest celebs confirmed to be taking part in the 2020 series of Strictly Come Dancing Maisie, 19, can’t wait to get started, telling the BBC: ‘Get me in those sequins, I can’t wait to dive into the Strictly fancy dress box this winter! This is a dream come true.’ Maisie made her acting debut playing a young Elizabeth in feature film The Other Boleyn Girl alongside Scarlett Johansson and Eddie Redmayne. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next EastEnders’ Maisie Smith ‘has signed to compete on Strictly… EXCLUSIVE: Former Strictly pro Natalie Lowe praises the BBC… Strictly Come Dancing 2020: Boxer Nicola Adams makes history… What are… Read full this story
- Who’s on Strictly Come Dancing 2020?
- Who will win Strictly Come Dancing 2020? Latest odds and predictions
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020 survey: Tell us what you think about this year's line-up and more
- Strictly Come Dancing fans go wild as show releases explosive first trailer
- When will Strictly Come Dancing 2020 start?
- Strictly Come Dancing releases joyful FIRST TRAILER for the new series - and vows to banish the weekday blues after months in lockdown
- Jamie Laing looks relaxed as he goes shopping for wine with girlfriend Sophie Habboo ahead of Strictly Come Dancing return
- Strictly Come Dancing enjoys a massive ratings boost as 10.1 million fans tune in to watch show's first ever same sex couple... smashing last year's figures
- Clara Amfo wants to win Strictly Come Dancing in memory of her dad who died 5 years ago
- Strictly Come Dancing reveals next contestant in the line-up
Strictly Come Dancing 2020: EastEnders wild child Maisie Smith and 2019 ballroom casualty Jamie Laing CONFIRMED alongside stand-up comic Bill Bailey and Invictus Games star JJ Chalmers have 340 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 3, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.