Here are today’s top news, analysis and opinion. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.
No carelessness till Covid-19 medicine is developed, urges PM Modi
Reiterating his appeal to exercise utmost caution to stop the spread of Covid-19, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday said until an effective medicine for the novel coronavirus is developed, there should be no lowering of the guard.
BSF finds cache of arms near Indo-Pak border in Punjab’s Ferozepur district
The Border Security Force (BSF) on Saturday seized a cache of arms and ammunition, including three AK-47 and two M-16 rifles, from a field along the Indo-Pakistan border in Punjab’s Ferozepur district.
China hands over 5 Arunachal Pradesh youths 10 days after they went missing
Ten days after they strayed across the border during an expedition to hunt and collect medicinal herbs, five youths from Arunachal Pradesh were handed back to India on Saturday by the Chinese authorities, Indian Army officials confirmed.
‘Brought back fond memories’, says PM Modi as Japan PM Shinzo Abe tweets on ties with India
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday cheered his counterpart and Japanese PM Shinzo Abe’s Twitter thread for underlining India’s ties with Japan, terming it as a glimpse of the robust bilateral ties between the two countries.
UP don Mukhtar Ansari’s wife, her two brothers booked under gangsters act
A case has been registered against gangster-turned-politician Mukhtar Ansari’s wife Afsan Ansari and her two brothers Sarjil Raza and Anwar Shahzad under the Uttar Pradesh Gangsters and Anti-Social Activities (Prevention) Act for their alleged involvement in criminal activities, trespassing and earning money illegally, the Ghazipur police said.
Watch: Scuffle among Cong leaders in Hyderabad, Covid-19 guidelines flouted
A scuffle broke out among Congress leaders during a meeting in Telangana’s Hyderabad. The brawl broke out at Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation preparatory meeting. The meeting held on September 11. The Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee leaders violated Covid-19 guidelines.
- Doctor dispels 'common nonsense' myths about Covid-19 as fake news spreads
- Teen develops chatbot to address mental health issues arising from Covid-19
- This Bengaluru Startup Grew by 200% in Covid-19 Lockdown. Here’s What They Did Right
- Alaskan Bush People Family Is Forced to Shelter on Mountain as COVID-19 Hits — See a Sneak Peek of New Season
- IAF to get 1st delivery of LCA Tejas by March 2024, says HAL Chairman
- COVID Live Updates: White House Task Force holds briefing as Delta variant overwhelms hospitals
- Single-shot Covid vaccine from Johnson & Johnson approved in UK
- PM asks authorities to make sure ‘no one is short on food and clothes’
- Breaking News LIVE: PM Modi Chairs Meeting Over Afghan Situation, Shah & Rajnath Singh Present
- UK's daily Covid deaths jump 24% in a week to 140 while infections rise 5% to 38,281 and hospital admissions creep up again
News updates from Hindustan Times: PM Modi says no carelessness till Covid-19 medicine is developed and all the latest news have 474 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at September 12, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.