Just a few days ago, a listing for the Ryzen 5 3500X popped up on Newegg.com for $269.99. It is imported directly from Hong Kong by an e-retailer called Corn Electronics. If you want your very own, make sure you get it fast as this listing expires on September 17. The Ryzen 5 3500X launched nearly a year ago featuring six cores and six threads, a 3.6GHz base clock, and a boost clock of 4.1GHz. Unfortunately, the 3500X was limited to OEMs, and being a China-only exclusive made it almost impossible to get your hands on one. The actual MSRP is unknown due to it being an OEM SKU; however, a year ago, you could grab it for $154 on some Chinese retailer sites.We reviewed the Ryzen 5 3500X several months ago and praised it’s overall good performance for the price (we paid $190 for our sample on the grey market). Its lack of SMT made it a solid gaming CPU at the time, handily beating out the Core i5-9400F in several gaming titles. However, it’s lack of SMT means it is severely hampered in threaded applications. Should you buy the 3500X today? Unless you’re a CPU collector, definitely not…. Read full this story
- EXCLUSIVE: Jonah Hill lists Soho apartment for $3.8M
- Australian exporters try to sell kangaroo meat to China
- Exclusive: Toledo Bend earns Bassmaster’s No. 1 fishery
- Wealthy Arab Sheikh nabs $14M condo from Zhang Xin, one of China’s richest women
- Royal Caribbean to send another hot new ship to China
- EXCLUSIVE: New York widow in $250 million estate battle gave up another child from China
- Is Google+ being blocked - or throttled - in China?
- EXCLUSIVE: Neil Cavuto Previews Friday's Interview With Mitt Romney
- EXCLUSIVE: Model and DJ Angie Vu going crazy inside Brooklyn jail; ‘This place is so horrible’
- Trump defends U-turn on China's currency manipulation
AMD's China-Exclusive Ryzen 5 3500X Listed At Newegg US have 315 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at September 13, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.