For the average person, buying a house comes after years of careful planning and saving. Many people choose a property that combines needs and preferences. Some people prefer a tiny house , an apartment or condo, or a single-family home, while others want a huge, extravagant house on the hill. Heck, some may even opt to have their entire home made by a 3D printer . But when choosing a domicile, we all have one thing in common: We have to find a house that fits our budget. According to Zillow's latest U.S. housing market data , the median sale price of homes in America is just over $280,000, which is a lot of money for the average person. On the other end of the spectrum, some of the most expensive homes in the world cost upwards of 1,000 times the median home price in America. We wanted to see just what type of home you could buy for this kind of money. Here are some of the sickest, most luxurious, most ridiculous, and most expensive houses in the world. Tour Odeon Penthouse in Monaco ($387 million) Previous Next 1 of 5 Tour Odéon sits above the waters of the… Read full this story
- Thousands of Christians from across the world flock to Bethlehem to celebrate Christmas
- U.S., allies destroy ISIS targets, kill al-Nusra Front leader in 'powerful message to the world'
- Victoria's Secrets boss sues auction house over the sale of a multi-million dollar Ferrari
- Five ways 3D printing is changing the world
- 1947 - 1956: The Post-War Years, A World of Change
- Helping millennials with housing
- Can these kids' clothes change the world?
- Rep. Nita Lowey flying high - and around the world - on private donations
- Tomato sauce on pizza is a vegetable, says Congress; GOP says healthier school lunches are too expensive
- Bipolar housing market: Luxury booms while most Americans see doldrums
9 of the most expensive houses in the world have 304 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.