Nvidia’s GeForce RTX 3080 has appeared in another leak online, as the spillage around the firm’s next-gen Ampere graphics cards intensifies ahead of their imminent launch, following an RTX 3090 leak which we just covered.This one comes from the well-known leaker Rogame on Twitter, who shared a benchmark with spec details of the RTX 3080 (but keep the salt shaker handy).[Nvidia Ampere]🧐The first public benchmark for RTX 3080 (Userbenchmark)> 2100MHz Core clock Limit> 4750MHz memory clock (ie 19Gbps GDDR6X)> 10GB VRAM> Device: 10DE 2206 Model: NVIDIA Graphics Devicehttps://t.co/aiZN0Rz6sxThe score is low for some reason pic.twitter.com/z2Cetdy2PkAugust 16, 2020As Videocardz, which spotted this tweet, reports, the RTX 3080 apparently has a device ID of 2206 which correlates with the findings of another rumor peddler (see LaptopVideo2Go), and Rogame found the spec details in the UserBenchmark database.Find the best Nvidia GPU for youCheck out all the best PC gamesWhat will Nvidia’s next-gen GPUs be called?According to this leakage, the RTX 3080 will have 10GB of GDDR6X video RAM – which matches what we’ve previously heard on the GPU grapevine – that will boast speeds of 19Gbps, again in line with previous leakage (for a potential total bandwidth of 760Gbps – compared to 616Gbps for… Read full this story
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti review
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 arrives on October 17th
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Launch Date, Pricing and Benchmarks Leaked
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Max-Q and Mobile Specs Seemingly Leaked
- Benchmarks confirm Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and RTX 2080 are for top-end gaming PCs only
- Are These Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Ti Benchmarks?
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 review
- Nvidia GeForce RTX GPUs are coming to Alienware and Predator gaming desktops
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 vs. GTX 1080
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 leak shows what a threat this GPU is to AMD have 299 words, post on www.techradar.com at August 17, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.