Rumor mill: While an increasing number of leaks hint at the upcoming RTX 3090’s specs, we’re still in the dark about its price. But a slew of recent rumors could give an idea of how much it’ll cost. Spoiler: a lot, from $1,499 right up to an eye-watering $2,000. It was last week when Micron’s tech briefing revealed some details of what will presumably be Nvidia’s 3000-series flagship. It’s listed as having 12 GDDR6X modules, 19-21 Gb/s/pin, 76-84 GB/s/placement, 912-1008 GB/s/system and a total frame buffer of 12 GB. “At 21 GB/s, a graphics card with 12 pcs of GDDR6X will be able to break the 1 TB/s of system bandwidth barrier!” states Micron’s brief. It’s obvious that such power isn’t going to come cheap, but the RTX 3090 could be even more than expected. Chiphell forum user Wjm47196, who has a history of revealing accurate details ahead of time, believes its starting price will be $1,399, with the Founders Edition $100 extra at $1,499. That would make it costlier than the RTX 2080 Ti, which started at around $999 and had a Founders Edition priced at $1,199. Another leak comes from what is alleged to be an internal memo…. Read full this story
- High price of rhino horn leaves bloody trail across the globe
- The high price of New Look’s low-cost strategy
- Thomas Cook collapse means holidays will be more expensive next year – here’s how you can avoid sky-high prices
- Amazon Prime third-year renewals point to bonkers-high retention
- The Guardian view on the fall of Kunduz: the high price of international neglect
- AMD's Radeon VII set to launch in India: Price, features, all you need to know
- Aston Martin DBX Interior Unveiled Along With Starting Price
- Inflation in 2018: Data shows price rise within comfort zone, but farmers hit
- There’s A Middle Way Between Insane Prescription Drug Prices And Medicare For All
- Long Island High School Coach Suspended — For Scoring Too Many Points?
Multiple rumors point to the RTX 3090's very high price have 333 words, post on www.techspot.com at August 19, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.