Apple’s next big event is coming! Almost every September, the Cupertino company takes the stage to show off its latest iPhone devices and Apple Watches, and to officially launch the latest version of its operating systems. September is just around the corner — and so are the iPhone 12, Apple Watch 6, iOS 14, and more. We’re expecting as many as four iPhone 12 models this year: The iPhone 12 will reportedly feature a 5.4-inch display, while the iPhone 12 Max and iPhone 12 Pro will each have a 6.1-inch display. The iPhone 12 Pro Max will sport a huge 6.7-inch display. We’re also wondering about an Apple Watch Series 6, since the company unveiled WatchOS 7 in June. We’lll know more as we get closer to the event! Related Categories: iPhone 12 | Apple Watch | WatchOS 7 | Apple | Mac | iPad
- Will new iPods join the iPhone at Apple’s September 12 event?
- Leaked email hints at a new line of Beats headphones at Apple’s September 7 event
- Apple to unveil iPhone 5 on September 7?
- Apple’s new iPhone appears set to hit stores Sept. 21 (updated)
- Apple’s rumored NYC event will be all about iBooks: report
- How did Apple make the iPhone X’s OLED screen work? Here’s a clue
- Apple confirms October 4 event, iPhone 5 expected
- Apple to debut iPhone 5 on October 4: report
- Apple sends out invites to October 4 iPhone event
- CUPERTINO BUSINESS REPORT Is Apple Brewing an iPhone Oktoberfest?
Apple 2020 September iPhone event have 236 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at August 7, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.