Amazon Web Services (AWS) is banking on the rapid growth of the cloud computing market in China and stepping up efforts to offer more cloud services and products to boost digital transformation efforts of enterprises and sustain innovation. Gu Fan, general manager of product management and go-to-market strategy at AWS China, said the company launched more than 150 cloud computing services in the country during the first half of this year and is bullish on the prospects of the burgeoning sector. According to Gu, as Amazon’s cloud service platform, AWS plans to speed up the landing of new cloud services and functions in China in accordance with the demands of Chinese customers, as part of its broader drive to help Chinese enterprises digitize their operations and enhance working efficiency. With the explosive growth of the data volume of Chinese enterprises, there is an urgent need for big data processing and analysis, Gu said. China is one of AWS’ largest business geographies. It set up AWS China (Beijing) Region, operated by Beijing Sinnet Technology Co Ltd, in 2016, and AWS China (Ningxia) Region, operated by Ningxia Western Cloud Data Technology Co Ltd, in 2017. So far, domestic tech heavyweights such as… Read full this story
- Cybersecurity law to stopper Apple cloud services
- Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, and Amazon unite in support of Blackout Tuesday
- SGX Nifty up 75 points; here's what changed for market while you were sleeping
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia shares jump as China blue chips scale 5-year peak
- From the cloud to space: AWS launches aerospace and satellite business unit
- Slack and Amazon partner to take on Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- Alibaba to open third cloud data centre in Indonesia next year
- IBM Cloud outage downs customer websites globally
- Does CX matter to the enterprise cloud? Absolutely!
- US STOCKS-Wall St rises on strong services sector, hopes of China recovery
Amazon unit bullish on cloud services market growth have 298 words, post on www.chinadaily.com.cn at August 5, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.