Let’s face it: Laptops aren’t exactly cheap pieces of kit, but almost all of us use them today — and there will inevitably come a time when you need to buy a new one. It’s hard enough to find a deal even without having to sort through the jungle of laptop brands, hardware specs, and designs that are available in 2020. But time is money, and we can save you both: Below, we’ve picked out the cream of the crop when it comes to online laptop deals, from 2-in-1s to gaming PCs and more. If it’s time for a new computer for work and play, read on, and also be sure to check out our in-depth laptop buying guide if you still need some more info before you buy. Best laptop deals right now Asus Vivobook 14 Laptop — $399, was $499 Lenovo Yoga C740 2-in-1 Laptop — $600 with student discount ($700 without), was $850 Microsoft Surface Pro 7 with Type Cover Keyboard — $649, was $959 HP Spectre x360 13 2-in-1 Laptop (HP Refurbished) — $799, was $999 MacBook Air (2020) — $850 with student discount ($950 without), was $1,000 Asus Vivobook 14 Laptop — $399, was $499… Read full this story
- The 11 best laptops of 2016
- Joma sees peace deal by 2020
- LRMC loan for LRT-1 extension cited as ‘Best Finance Deal’
- LRT-1 project best finance deal in SEA
- Discover the best travel deals through Philstar and Agoda's 'Places'
- Here are the best carrier deals for saving money on the iPhone X
- 26 of the best iPhone tips and tricks, according to Apple
- The 25 best iPhone apps of 2015, according to Apple
- The 10 best iPhone apps of 2016, according to Apple
- Consumer confidence soars to its best level since August 2001
The best laptop deals for August 2020: Dell, HP, Apple, and more have 274 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at July 31, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.