Sony and Guerrilla Games have finally announced Horizon Forbidden West, the highly anticipated sequel to 2017’s Horizon Zero Dawn. Players will once again be jumping into the shoes of Aloy as she grapples with gigantic mechanical beasts and tries to uncover the secrets of her mysterious world. But with only one trailer under its belt, there’s still a lot we don’t know about the upcoming PlayStation 5 title. We’ve pieced together clues found in the trailer, hints from the previous game, and even speculation from around the web to give you all the information we currently have about Horizon Forbidden West. Further reading Horizon Zero Dawn launching on PC this summer Every confirmed and rumored PS5 game Sony reveals PS5 details Horizon Zero Dawn summary Before looking ahead to Forbidden West, it’s important to understand the basics of Zero Dawn. The new game looks to be a true sequel, and since Horizon Zero Dawn released over three years ago, its twisting storyline has probably faded from your memory. Without spoiling too much, Horizon Zero Dawn follows the journey of Aloy as she attempts to uncover her mysterious past and the forgotten origins of her world. She lives on a futuristic… Read full this story
- 5 things to know about the West Chester quadruple homicide case
- 'Not a hate crime': What we know about the West Chester shooting
- BP oil disaster began with Deepwater Horizon explosion nine years ago today
- Ghana Rugby aims high with two Olympic qualifiers on the horizon
- Theatre Review: 'The Cake' at Horizon Theatre
- Rediscovering the 'father of West African history'
- Niki’s West: The story behind a classic Alabama restaurant
- Kim Kardashian West shares first close-up image of new baby
- West Nile Virus Found in Mosquitoes in Keney Park in Hartford
- Woman's body found inside car at west Houston apartment complex
Everything we know about Horizon Forbidden West have 310 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at July 31, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.