(CNN)On Thursday afternoon, White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany briefed the White House press corps. And Reuters photographer Jonathan Ernst captured this amazing shot of the press secretary’s briefing binder: White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany flips through the topic headings in her binder during the daily press briefing at the White House in Washington, U.S. July 16, 2020. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst Interesting, no? It’s worth going through each of those tabs — as best as I can decipher them! — to examine what McEnany anticipates being asked (and wants to make sure she has full research on at her fingertips.) So, let’s go through the tabs from back to front, shall we? * “Statues”: Trump has sought to make calls for the removal of a variety of statues — from Confederate generals to the likes of Christopher Columbus — as a sign of PC culture run wild. He also signed an executive order seeking to punish those who deface or seek to remove statues. Read More * “Stone”: As in Roger Stone, Trump’s longtime political confidant whose sentence for lying to Congress and witness tampering was commuted by the President last week. * “System”: I’m at a loss on this… Read full this story
- How Kayleigh McEnany Became the Voice of President Trump
- Las Vegas shooter booked hotel overlooking Lollapalooza, seen with mystery woman
- Comic Book Reviews for This Week: 11/06/2019
- On The Hunt for Little Green Men? US Senators Briefed on Navy’s UFO Sightings
- Thursday briefing: Tom Watson's exit reignites Labour identity crisis
- Does this old letter finally solve the mystery of the Black Dahlia?
- Angels Made Them Do It: A Brief History Of The Blackburn Cult
- Read the First Chapter of Katharine Duckett's Shakespeare-Inspired Fantasy
- 1000 novels everyone must read: Comedy (part one)
- To Be a Machine by Mark O’Connell review – solving the problem of death
Decoding the mysteries of Kayleigh McEnany's briefing book have 302 words, post on edition.cnn.com at July 17, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.