Netflix is adding plenty of new streaming options this month for subscribers. From award-winning original series to popular movies, Netflix has a long list of films and TV shows joining its lineup. Read on for highlights from June’s new arrivals on Netflix, as well as complete lists of what’s coming to the streaming service and what’s leaving this month. Oscar-winning films come to roost on Netflix this month. From Martin Scorsese’s Cape Fear to West Side Story to Greta Gerwig’s Lady Bird, the streaming giant offers up some great films in June. Additionally, June sees the return of popular Netflix Originals 13 Reasons Why and Queer Eye. Spike Lee also releases his first film for Netflix, Da 5 Bloods, and also sees a couple of his classic joints including Inside Man and The Miracle at St. Anna join the service. Our top picks for June West Side Story Steven Spielberg’s long-awaited adaptation of the classic musical is due out in December but, first, you can see the 1961 original on Netflix. Whether you haven’t seen the Best Picture-winning classic or you’re due for a rewatch, Netflix will have it available in widescreen on June 1. Everybody could use a little music and dancing right about… Read full this story
- Top 10 New Jersey arts and entertainment stories of 2017
- Only 9 percent of young people voted in June. This group is working in Fresno to fix that
- Many homeowners rocked by hail Monday were still recovering from June storm
- One big thing new standards get wrong: New York drops a requirement for 'text complexity'
- 'Paper promises are not enough': Lawmaker joins public housing fight in New Albany
- 53 firefighters from Australia and New Zealand arrive in Redding
- Barack And Michelle Obama Reportedly Hire Hollywood Executive For Netflix Deal
- Independent Artist’s New Single a Call for Love and Positivity
- Maryland places DJ Durkin on administrative leave amid reports of football program’s toxic culture
- Doubts aside, Sam Houston State pushes for a new medical school
What’s new on Netflix, and what’s leaving in June 2020 have 340 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.