WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TODAY> Trump announces leaders of ‘Warp Speed’ vaccine effort > House to vote on $3T relief package today, Senate GOP says its ‘dead on arrival’ > Breaking with Trump, McConnell says Obama administration ‘did leave behind’ pandemic plan> Less than 40 percent of small businesses have received PPP funds > U.S. retail plunged 16.4 percent in April, largest two-month decline on record > Could coronavirus render cash useless? Mobile money on the rise throughout pandemic> Former Rep. Jane Harman warns pressure on intelligence community possibly leading to another misguided war, says Russia and other nations trying to exploit America’s distraction at moment> Mylan’s Heather Bresch says U.S. should make strategic reserve in medicines, says no country in world can make all of its own medicinesPresident TrumpDonald John TrumpState Department inspector general fired House passes massive T coronavirus relief package Analysis: Most states fall short of recommended coronavirus testing levels as some reopen MORE unveils leaders of “Operation Warp Speed.” Moncef Slaoui, the ex-head of GlaxoSmithKline’s vaccines division, and four-star Army General Gustave Perna will lead the administration’s efforts to fasttrack research and development of a vaccine for the coronavirus. THE INTERVIEWS Double Header! Former Rep. Jane Harman (D-Calif.) warns pressure… Read full this story
- The Hill's Morning Report - Trump acquitted; Romney breaks ranks on impeachment
- The Hill's Morning Report — AG Barr, GOP senators try to rein Trump in
- Trump trolls the trial as a Looney Tunes episode by tweeting video of Adam Schiff as Wile E. Coyote – as Democrats use first day of their impeachment case to call him a 'despot' and his lawyer Rudy Giuliani is named as running a 'corrupt scheme' to force B
- The Hill's Morning Report — Trump basks in acquittal; Dems eye recanvass in Iowa
- The Hill's Morning Report - Sanders, Buttigieg do battle in New Hampshire
- Vulnerable Republicans follow Trump’s lead on immigration
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: Trump, Pelosi take the gloves off; DNC wants Iowa recanvass
- The Hill's Morning Report - App flap delays Iowa caucus results
- The Hill's Morning Report - Sanders, Buttigieg set for Granite State showdown
- 'That's her legacy': White House slams Pelosi for tearing up State of the Union address as Nancy BRAGS to cheering Dems that 'Trump shredded the truth so I shredded his speech'
The Hill's Coronavirus Report: Former Rep. Harman says Russia is trying to exploit America; Mylan's Heather Bresch says US should make strategic reserve in medicines; Trump unveils leaders of 'Warp Speed' have 381 words, post on thehill.com at May 15, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.