The latest AMD rumor-mill buzz suggests that the Red Team is secretly rewarming two Ryzen 3000-series (codename Matisse) processors to contest the latest Intel Comet Lake army.The Ryzen 7 3800X and Ryzen 7 3700X are the two potential Zen 2 candidates that could undergo the refresh treatment. If there is a tiny bit of credence in the rumors, AMD will market the rewarmed parts as the Ryzen 7 3850X and Ryzen 7 3750X with the latter having already surfaced in AMD’s Product Master guide since last year. In other words, the Ryzen 7 3850X and Ryzen 7 3750X would just be higher-binned variants of their vanilla counterparts.Keeping our expectations within rational limits, the new chips won’t deviate from the eight-core, 16-thread design. These will still be leveraging the Zen 2 microarchitecture and 7nm FinFET process node. The optimizations will likely come in form of a small speed bump on the base and/or boost clocks. A 100 MHz increase sounds reasonable or maybe even 200 MHz if you want to be overly optimistic. ModelCores / ThreadsBase / Boost Clock (GHz)L3 Cache (MB)TDP (W)Ryzen 7 3850X*8 / 16???Ryzen 7 3800X8 / 163.9 / 4.532105WRyzen 7 3750X*8 / 16??105WRyzen 7 3700X8 / 163.6… Read full this story
- Chinese Man Wants To Bless His New BMW 5-Series, Inferno Ensues
- Photo Comparison: Old BMW 8 Series vs New BMW 8 Series
- Design: How Does The New BMW 8-Series Compare To The 6-Series?
- Toyota Launches New GT86 Club Series Blue Edition In The UK
- Official: New BMW 8-Series Leaks Ahead Of Today's Unveiling (Updated)
- Trump reportedly plans to restrict Chinese investments in US tech firms
- The New BMW 8 Series Coupe Finally Revealed With Superb Styling
- Australia set to host a thrilling new trail run series as In2Adventure announce the launch of Trail Run Australia
- This Is The New BMW 8 Series Concept In All Its Glory
- We bring you live videos of the new BMW 8 Series Coupe
AMD Reportedly Planning Two New Ryzen 3000-Series CPUs have 309 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.