Memorial Day won’t be here until Monday, but we’re already seeing plenty of iPad deals floating around online as part of the myriad of Memorial Day sales that kicked off early, including the massively-popular Best Buy Memorial Day Sale. To mark the occasion, the latest iPad 10.2, iPad Air, and iPad Pro are all on sale at Amazon starting from only $279. iPad 10.2 — $279, was $329 The standard iPad’s bezels are still obscenely large (slimming them down would have made it look a tad more contemporary), but this tablet now boasts a bigger 10.2-inch screen compared to the previous model’s 9.7-inch display. In comparison, Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S6’s trimmed bezels look fetchingly modern, and so do those of the iPad Pro. None of this means that the iPad feels cheap, though. It has a nice substantial weight to it, plus it sports a 100% recycled aluminum enclosure which is good for the environment. Instead of Face ID, which remains exclusive to the iPad Pro and the latest iPhones, you get Touch ID, although that’s not exactly a deal-breaker for most users. What sets this apart from the older iPad 9.7 is support for the Smart Connector so you can… Read full this story
- Amazon Launches Instant Pickup, Lands in Trump Crosshairs
- Wealthy investor Nick Hanauer says Amazon's HQ2 has prompted a contest 'to find America's dumbest and most vulnerable mayor'
- Amazon’s New ‘Business Prime’ Could Give Small Businesses Even Greater Speed to Market
- Amazon Go Could Be Coming To A City Near You
- How Does Prime Day Spending Compare To An Average Day?
- Is Amazon Echo Show Worth It Even After Black Friday?
- Bridge malfunction backs up traffic for hours, just in time for Memorial Day weekend
- Amazon wants Alexa everywhere
- Amazon may not feel like fighting every ban on cashless retail across the country
- Amazon eyes Asda and Sainsbury’s stores post-merger
Amazon discounts latest iPad 10.2, iPad Air, iPad Pro for Memorial Day have 320 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at May 23, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.