The Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 is one of the best gaming laptops, in part because of its excellent battery life. In our review, the laptop and its 76 WHr battery lasted 11 hours and 32 minutes on our battery test.Max-Q, proved to be incredibly power efficient. We came up with a few more tests to see how the laptop’s battery performs in more specific situations.All of our tests had constants: we used our own power plan, which keeps the display brightness at 150 nits and prevents the computer from sleeping.Usually, we would have tested with similar competitors. However, in our current extenuating circumstances, those are locked in an office we can’t enter. But this does show just how long-lasting the Zephyrus is:Tom’s Hardware Battery TestThe battery test we use in our reviews connects to a local server over Wi-Fi, and uses it to browse the web, stream videos and run browser-based OpenGL tests. Each laptop that runs the test is set to 150 nits of brightness. Asus’ laptop lasted a surprising 11 hours and 32 minutes on this test.CPU RundownTo test the battery while the CPU was being taxed, we ran Cinebench R20 on a loop. This puts the CPU… Read full this story
- Asus ROG Zephyrus S GX701 Boasts Crazy 300 Hz Display
- Asus ROG Zephyrus S (GX701) review
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus S GX701 and GX531 combine style with GeForce RTX graphics
- Asus ROg Zephyrus GX501 OR MSI GS65 Stealth THIN-068?
- The ROG Zephyrus S GX701 and GX531 from Asus bring ray tracing to laptops
- Asus gets tough on gaming with new Nvidia RTX and AMD Ryzen gaming laptops
- Asus ROG Mothership is a Massive Gaming Detachable
- Razer Phone 2 vs. ASUS ROG Phone: Which should you buy?
- Unlimited power: ASUS ROG Phone charges when plugged into itself, solves world's battery problems
- [Update: Teardown] ASUS ROG Phone withstands the JerryRigEverything test
AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS Battery Testing: Unplugged Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 Run Time Explored With Various Workloads have 317 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at April 4, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.