Netflix is adding plenty of new streaming options this month for subscribers. From award-winning original series to popular movies, Netflix has a long list of films and TV shows joining its lineup. Read on for highlights from April’s new arrivals on Netflix, as well as complete lists of what’s coming to the streaming service and what’s leaving this month. Need more suggestions? What’s new on HBO What’s new on Amazon Prime What’s new on Hulu Several noteworthy Netflix Original projects arrive this month, including the Chris Hemsworth action film Extraction and a new chapter of the animated series The Last Kids on Earth. The streaming giant also has a cornucopia of noteworthy films and series not produced in-house on tap this month, including the entirety of both The Matrix and Lethal Weapon franchises. Our top picks for April Extraction Marvel franchise actor Chris Hemsworth plays a black-market mercenary recruited to rescue the kidnapped son of an international crime lord in this Netflix Original thriller. Hemsworth is joined by Stranger Things and fellow Marvel Cinematic Universe (via Black Widow) actor David Harbour in the cast of the film, which is based on a script penned by veteran MCU director Joe Russo (Avengers: Endgame)…. Read full this story
- New Study Suggests Disney+ and HBO Max Could Lead to Downfall of Netflix
- Netflix to pay Jerry Seinfeld, Larry David more than $100M each in new 'Seinfeld' streaming deal: report
- Disney's mega-dollar double take: After this summer’s Lion King, the Hollywood giant is cashing in with even more real-life remakes of other classic cartoons... leaving an army of infuriated fans VERY animated
- 'Why are you so obsessed with me?' Hillary Clinton mocks Trump by tweeting 'Mean Girls' clip after he trolls her with his 'regrets' that there won't be a 2020 rematch
- Xbox Game Pass games list: November games plus every Xbox One, 360 and Xbox Live game currently available
- Disney’s ambitious streaming service is here. And cable feels the force
- The Best Streaming Service You Can Subscribe to Right Now
- I’ve Seen Some Crazy Things In Ukraine In The Last 10 Years. But Nothing Like This.
- The Season
- Escobar, ‘Pedo Guy’ and NASA: The Top Eight Epic Fights Elon Musk Picked on the Internet
What’s new on Netflix and what’s leaving in April 2020 have 382 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at March 23, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.