After the NHL season was suspended indefinitely due to the coronavirus, officially known as COVID-19, the Washington Capitals’ crew at NBC Sports Washington is making the most of it by providing live commentary to simulated games in NHL 20. Airing on NBC Sports Washington on March 24, the Washington Capitals and St. Louis Blues faced off in a simulated game via NHL 20. Broadcasting duo Craig Laughlin and Joe Beninati provided commentary the entire time, just as if they were watching a real hockey game. Capitals center Nicklas Backstrom was the big star of the night, scoring the game’s first two goals and ultimately earning himself a hat trick by the end. His team only allowed three power plays during the game, keeping its virtual players on the ice to defend against an aggressive Blues attack. The Capitals’ broadcasting team even mentioned the game was a sellout, with the fans on their feet during the most crucial moments. The virtual mascot also got pumped up during the game, cheering as Backstrom scored his third goal. Hat tricks, scoring three goals in a single game, are a rarity in the actual NHL but are fairly common in video games. WHERE ARE… Read full this story
- CBS Sports Network Set To Premiere “Althea & Arthur” Documentary In Celebration Of Black History Month
- EA Sports Sued by a Desperate NCAA Over the Game it Endorsed and Made
- Broncos rally past Raiders 20-19 on McManus game-winner
- 's Stunning Oculus Rift Demo Becomes A Real Game
- The Best Luxury Sport Sedan Deal Under $20,000 is the One You Probably Forgot About
- Monopoly To Replace Iron Game Piece With Cat
- Travel Prep: Can the G-20 Summit Replace the American Consumer?
- Overhaul Your Home Network With This 20% Amazon Code
- Sports Day Tampa Bay podcast: Andrei Vasilevskiy steals Game 4 for the Lightning
- Naam ke vaste: Name-changing can become a real game-changer in helping us fight terrorism 😜
Sports network airs NHL 20 simulation to replace real games have 319 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at March 25, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.