HCM City’s agricultural production value up 4.3 percent in Q1 African swine fever rocks meat industry Ho Chi Minh City’s agricultural production value in the first three months of 2020 increased by 4.3 percent year-on-year, according to the municipal Department of Agriculture and Rural Development. This is a positive sign amid complicated developments of the acute respiratory disease caused by the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), as the city’s agricultural sector is exerting efforts to ensure the supply of essential food for locals. The national target programme on new-style rural area building in the city has entered a new and advanced phase. By mid-March, each commune in the city met an average of 18.9 out of 19 advanced criteria, up 2.5 criteria compared with that of the same period last year. Up to 52 communes, or 92.9 percent, have completed all 19 criteria. Meanwhile, each district met an average of 7.8 out of 9 advanced criteria, up 2 criteria against the same period last year./. Saigon Newport Corporation sharpens competitive edge Saigon Newport Corporation (SNC), Vietnam’s premier seaport operator brand, is determined to becoming more competitive to be listed in the world’s top 20 container terminal operators in terms of throughput…. Read full this story
- As surgery centers boom, patients are paying with their lives
- The 16 greatest moments in Web history
- TechnologyOne seeks to put Brisbane City Council saga behind it
- SEC probes Day Traders service
- Is the editor of the Daily Mail the most dangerous man in Britain?
- Friday the 13th coincidence: Up to a foot of snow in mid-April?
- How prepared is the US for an anthrax attack?
- Linux skills in short supply
- The Day Ahead: Despite EMC flap, StorageNetworks' IPO set to soar
BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 23 have 284 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 23, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.