The Division 2 is getting a makeover. Ubisoft revealed a new paid expansion for the looter-shooter called Warlords of New York, which will bring major changes to the game. The DLC will bring players back to New York City, where the original Division game took place. The story revolves around Aaron Keener, the former Division agent who was a primary villain in the series’ first outing. Keener has assembled a group of four other rogue agents, who are wandering the streets of New York. Each time a player defeats one, they’ll gain a new special ability in classic Mega Man fashion. Despite the familiar names and places, the story will take players to areas that were not available in the first game’s version of Manhattan. Players will explore Lower Manhattan in this one, which Ubisoft says is “faithfully reproduced at a 1:1 scale.” Fundamental changes While the new story and location are the focal point of the update, Warlords of New York will introduce more fundamental changes to The Division 2. The game’s level cap will rise from 30 to 40. Players at the current cap can start the expansion’s story at launch. New editions of the game let players… Read full this story
- New York men take prostate test to 'be more careful' of their health
- Ex-coach Eric Mangini still a fan of New York Jets, takes pride in Gang Green's run
- New York Giants taking cautious approach with Keith Bulluck as he rehabs from offseason knee surgery
- Striped bass, bluefish and blackfish biting in New York waters as temperatures begin to fall
- New York Knicks take down Miami Heat, 91-86, as Chauncey Billups, Amar'e Stoudemire step up late
- Conan O'Brien ends 16-year run in New York to take over 'Tonight Show'
- While looking to make a comeback, 12 New York Aviators hockey players share a beach house
- Former New York Yankees utility player Jerry Hairston Jr. signs one-year deal with San Diego Padres
- New York bakers take the wedding cake
- New York anglers take home big prize money at Long Island shark fishing tournament
The Division 2’s Warlords of New York expansion takes players back to beginning have 347 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at February 11, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.