QR codes are links that can be scanned using smartphone apps. Often used for commercial purposes, they usually send you to a website, where you can perhaps purchase a particular product or download something. Given that links usually involve long URLs that can’t be easily typed into a phone’s browser, QR codes are a quick and painless shortcut to send someone to a particular web location on their mobile. They can also be used to encode and send other kinds of information, such as contact details and even plain text. Numerous apps are available for scanning QR codes. Some apps are better than others, and while you can scan QR codes using your phone’s Camera app, various third-party apps dedicated to scanning QR codes offer additional functionality. This article rounds up the best QR code scanning apps for Android or iOS. It explains what each app does, and it provides links to download them through the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. So let’s get scanning. Camera Regardless of whether you have an iPhone or an Android phone, the simplest and easiest app to use to scan QR codes is often your Camera app. This will already be on… Read full this story
- Everything new in the sixth Android Q developer preview
- Best 5 file sharing apps for Mobile and PC
- How the New Android Messages Actually Compares to iMessage
- Zeblaze Crystal 2 Review: Cheapest Smartwatch For Android & iPhone
- Apple Music vs. Spotify: The best music streaming service is...
- Spotify vs. Apple Music: The best music streaming service is...
- Recognize text, faces and landmarks: Adding Machine Learning to your Android apps
- WhatsApp working on update which could change the way you ask people out on dates forever
- How to Use SHAREit to Transfer Files Between Devices
- The Best Siri Shortcuts to Get You Started
The best QR code scanning apps for Android or iOS have 313 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.