Sony has announced the next batch of freebies available to PS Plus members, and the new offerings include a classic. PlayStation 4 owners will have access to Shadow of the Colossus and Sonic Forces in March via their subscription. Shadow of the Colossus is an exciting addition for longtime Sony fans. The beloved PlayStation 2 game received a high-definition remake in 2018, which modernized the game’s graphics. Subscribers will receive the new version of the game for free, as long as they remember to add it to their library while it’s available. For Sonic fans, 2017’s Sonic Forces will be available to download in March. The game, which was somewhat overshadowed by Sonic Mania when it came out and received middling reviews from critic, features a customization option that lets players create their own character. Sonic Mania was previously offered as a PS Plus freebie in June 2019. Sega seems to be trying to capitalize on its franchise’s momentum following the recent success of the Sonic The Hedgehog film. Microsoft recently revealed its Games With Gold lineup for March, and it includes Sonic Generations. Xbox fans are getting the better end of the deal, as Generations is one of the series’… Read full this story
- PS Now Subscribers Can Now Download Games
- PS Plus Deal: Save Twice As Much On PS4 Games In PSN's Latest Sale
- PS Plus Double Discounts Sale Gives Members Big Savings On The PS Store
- PS Plus June 2019 games – what are the free PlayStation Plus PS4 titles out this month?
- Get PS4's Free PS Plus Games For November 2019
- November 2019's Free PS Plus PS4 Games Are Excellent
- Black Friday 2019: Here Are The Best PS4 PS Plus Subscription Sales So Far
- Sale: Get A Year Of PS Plus Subscription On Sale For Only $39--Here's How
- Get A Year Of PS Plus At Ebay For Only $39
- PS4 Deal: 12-Month PS Plus Subscription On Sale For $39
PS Plus subscribers will get Shadow Of The Colossus for free in March have 323 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.