Mayank Pareek, President, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit (PVBU) of Tata Motors likely to end his 5-year stint on 31st March,2020, three people aware of the matter confirmed to ETAuto.However, the company declined to comment on this development citing it as a market rumor. “We don’t comment on market rumours,” said the company spokesperson in an email reply.A highly placed senior official in the industry confirmed the news, preferring to remain anonymous.Shailesh Chandra, who is currently heading electric mobility division of the company is likely to take over the additional responsibility of the PVBU, as per the sources.Known among the automobile fraternity as the face of Tata Motors PVBU, Pareek may move out the role at a time when the market share dipped to mere five percent on intense competition from existing players and new entrants like Kia Motors and MG Motors. Tata Motors market share is hovering at an all-time low despite several new launches in the past few years. The company enjoyed a 16 percent market share a decade ago and was the second-largest player after Maruti Suzuki. Its sales were much higher than Hyundai Motors and Mahindra & Mahindra with many leading products like Indica hatchback and Sumo… Read full this story
- Kyle Lafferty became a 'sex symbol' during one-year stint in Italy, claims pundit
- India's Tata Motors posts surprise loss
- AFP: Tata Motors profit halves over $4.5bn investment
- 'Brolly and Spillane's critics sound like 10-year-olds trying to persuade you One Direction are better than The Beatles'
- Deal will end 'years of uncertainty'
- Another two referendums likely this year
- Interview. Catalin Rusu (Rusu + Bortun): “New business models are a must. We cannot think and act like 20 years ago”
- Mattie McGleenan calls time on two-year stint in charge of Cavan
- Bandsman's amazing 70-year stint
- Warner resigned to likely end of international career
ETAuto Originals: Tata Motors' Mayank Pareek likely to end his 5-year stint - Sources have 311 words, post on auto.economictimes.indiatimes.com at February 19, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.